[Scip] Controlling if the linear constraint's row is in the LP

Jens Leoff jens.leoff at itwm.fraunhofer.de
Wed May 20 11:09:45 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have a branch & price algorithm and branch by adding constraints.
It can happen that I introduce 2 linear constraints (modifiable) that
have, and always will have the same coefficients and variables, but
different left hand sides.
So for example I have
a*x >= 5 and
a*x >= 7
Thus the first constraint is dominated by the second one in that part of
the B&B tree.

What I currently do is adding both as linear constraints, and my LP
contains a row for each of the constraints as well.

I want to remove the lp row of the dominated constraint in that part of
the B&B tree.
I tried to disable the weaker constraint, to delete it locally, to set
it removable for lp cleanup... but non of these seem to bring the
desired effect.
How can I control which rows are in the LP?

Best regards,
     Jens

--
Jens Leoff