[Scip] SCIP 3.1.21 build error on win 7

usa usa usact2012 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:53:13 CEST 2015

Hi,

In your scip-3.1.0\lib, I do see that you also have

               */libsoplex.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt.a*

But, it cannot be recognized in my machine no matter it is compiled by
static or dynamic.

Any help would be appreciated.

*compiled by dynamic *

/scip-3.1.1/examples/Queens

$ make OPT=opt LPS=spx COMP=gnu VERBOSE=true LINK=dynamic
-> linking bin/queens.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt.spx

g++ obj/O.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt/queens_main.o
obj/O.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt/queens.o \
        -L../../lib -lscip.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt \
                -lobjscip.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt -llpispx.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt
-lnlpi.cppad.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt \
                 -O3 -mtune=native -fomit-frame-pointer
-lsoplex.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt \
        -lm   -lz -lzimpl.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt  -lgmp -lreadline
-Wl,-rpath,/cygdrive/e/scip-3.1.1/lib -o bin/queens.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt.spx

*../../lib/libsoplex.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt.a: file not recognized: File format
not recognized*
*collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status*

Makefile:109: recipe for target 'bin/queens.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt.spx' failed
make: *** [bin/queens.cygwin.x86.gnu.opt.spx] Error 1

*or compiled by static *

/scip-3.1.1/examples/Queens

$ make OPT=opt LPS=spx COMP=gnu VERBOSE=true LINK=static