[SCIP] Method for reading problem with so many varibles

田中 克弘 pwd5re227i at hotmail.co.jp
Sat Apr 2 04:06:15 CEST 2016

(I followed advice of Felipe Serrano and I register to the scip mailing list.so resend mail.)

 I use stand alone.
 When I have interactive shell(scip-3.2.1.win.x86_64.msvc.opt.spx.ld.exe) read problem with more than 701 variables, , though model is same, shell fall like attached file .

About attached file, sorry for error message is Japanese. So I translate these :
  >scip-3.2.1.win.x86_64.msvc.opt.spx.ld.exe stop moving.
     you can confirm method for solving problem online.
       -->End program after confirm method for solving problem online.
       -->End program
       -->End program debug

 Please let me know method for reading problem with so many variables.

Regards,
Katsuhiro Tanaka.