[SCIP] Method for reading problem with so many varibles

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Mon Apr 4 09:50:30 CEST 2016

Dear Katsuhiro Tanaka,

what is the size of the model SCIP fails to read in? I assume 901
variables and 501 constraints, which should indeed not cause a memory
problem, at least in the case of a linearly constrained model.

I do not see the content of your Zimpl file, maybe you are using
exhaustive set enumeration, nested loops, or alike?
Please simplify your Zimpl file to create a minimum working example,
e.g., by iteratively commenting in constraints one by one until you
encounter the error.

Kind regards,
Gregor