[SCIP] Fwd: SCIP and Python

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Fri Apr 8 08:43:45 CEST 2016

Good morning Ahmed and list,

the page you are referring to could be named "How to start a new project
using C or C++" and is older than some of the interfaces. Of course, you
can use the Python interface, as well, which even allows to define
customized plugins. If you want to add branching rules and heuristics, I
still recommend you to read the relevant parts in the "How to add"
section of the main documentation.

Thanks for pointing this out, we will review the documented
possibilities to start projects and extend it by the more recent
interfaces, as well.

Best,
Gregor