[SCIP] Fwd: SCIP and Python

Felipe Serrano fserranom5 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:15:08 CEST 2016

Hi Ahmed

The documentation you are linking to is fairly old,
http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/ there is the documentation for the latest
version.

As for your python question, please have a look at
http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/INTERFACES.php

In interfaces/python/tests/test_heur.py you have an example of a heuristic
coded in python.

Best,
Felipe