[SCIP] about the "warning: constraint handler <...> cannot print requested format"

Felipe Serrano fserranom5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 22:34:57 CEST 2016

Hi Feng

This happens because you are trying to write your problem into a format
that doesn't necessarily supports the type of constraints your constraint
handler generates.
If you would write to a cip file, then everything should work fine (of
course you have to implement the CONSPRINT callback)

To get rid of the warning, I guess you would have to modify the reader of
the target format you are writing to (this only makes sense if the target
format can actually read the constraints your generate).
For instance if you are writing your problem to "problem.lp" you would have
to modify reader_lp.c so that the constraints of your constraint handler
get written to something that conforms to the lp format.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Felipe