[SCIP] about providing the solution at SCIP_STAGE_PROBLEM

Feng Gao fgao784 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 04:18:28 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I am trying to provide the solution at SCIP_STAGE_PROBLEM, i.e., before
I call SCIPsolve(scip).
The problem is after I call SCIPcreateSol(...) and SCIPsetSolVal(...),
the program gives "Segmentation fault" when I call SCIPaddSol(...),
SCIPcheckSol(...), SCIPcheckSolOrig(...), SCIPtrySol(...), or
SCIPtrySolFree(...).

I am quite sure that the solution I provide is feasible. However, when I
call these functions, they all give me only "Segmentation fault" but
nothing else.

What could go wrong when I set the solution? I would be very appreciated
if anyone could give me a clue.

Best,

Feng Gao