[SCIP] No SCIP generated output in GAMS

Sascha Kuhnke kuhnke at math2.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Aug 25 11:19:27 CEST 2016

Hello SCIP team,

I use SCIP within GAMS on Ubuntu 14.04 and activated the GAMS Option
"Sysout = ON" in order to append the SCIP generated output to the .lst
file which GAMS generates. However, I just receive the following output
in the .lst file:

**** SOLVER STATUS FILE LISTED BELOW
=C
=CSCIP             24.4.3 r51699 Released Apr  2, 2015 LEG x86 64bit/Linux
=0SCIP             24.4.3 r51699 Released Apr  2, 2015 LEG x86 64bit/Linux
SCIP version 3.1 (67d713c)
Copyright (c) 2002-2015 Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum fuer Informationstechnik
Berlin (ZIB)

**** SOLVER STATUS FILE LISTED ABOVE

Does anybody know why this doesn't work? If I choose BARON as solver, I
get the desired output with the same options.

Is there another possibility to get the SCIP output? I call GAMS via
Python and, therefore, I cannot access the terminal to grab the SCIP
output from there.

Kind regards,

Sascha Kuhnke