[SCIP] No SCIP generated output in GAMS

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Aug 25 11:55:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

that might be some issue with the GAMS/SCIP interface. GAMS has an
awkward way in defining what should make it into the status and listing
file and this might just not be compatible with how SCIP defines its
output - I think everything just goes to the log only.
If you want to redirect the GAMS log, then use the logoption of GAMS:
http://www.gams.com/help/topic/gams.doc/userguides/userguide/_u_g__gams_call.html#GAMSLogOption

Setting logoption=2 will get the log into a file. You can change the
name of that file with the logfile option:
http://www.gams.com/help/topic/gams.doc/userguides/userguide/_u_g__gams_call.html#GAMSLogFile

Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan