[SCIP] ./ scipampl

Soukaina Sema soukaina.sema at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:44:26 CET 2016

Dear mailing List,
I want to use the ampl interface in directory* scipoptsuite/scip/interfaces*
everything went fine except when it's comes to run the ./scipampl , i got
this :

SCIP version 3.2.0 [precision: 8 byte] [memory: block] [mode: optimized]
[LP solver: SoPlex 2.2.0] [GitHash: fb0007a]
Copyright (c) 2002-2015 Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum fuer Informationstechnik Berlin
(ZIB)

Usage: ./scipampl <nl-file> { [-AMPL] | [<settings-file>] | -i }

       -i starts the SCIP shell after reading settings and .nl file,
instead of starting the SCIP solve

following this amazing guiding : zverovich.net
<http://zverovich.net/2012/08/07/using-scip-with-ampl.html>
the command ./scipampl should put me in the AMPL area where I have to put
my entry file  right ,,!!!! or do I have to do or to go somewhere else in
order to be able to do that,,,,,,

Thank you in advanced for any kind of help  ^-^
have a good day!