[SCIP] SCIP and Google Hash Code

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Wed Feb 10 13:00:40 CET 2016

Dear Lorenzo,

This sounds interesting and from our side we are very happy if you use
SCIP in this competition, both with friends or with your company, given
that the resulting code will not go into commercial activities.

You should double-check with the organizers though, whether they allow
SCIP to be used.

Good luck!

Ambros

Ambros Gleixner, Zuse Institute Berlin, http://www.zib.de/gleixner