[SCIP] First LP Value

Jakob Witzig witzig at zib.de
Thu Feb 11 12:38:37 CET 2016

Hi Natalie,

you will get a "-" if the solution value of the first LP solved by SCIP
at the root node is infinity, i.e., the LP is unbounded.

Best
Jakob

Am 11.02.2016 um 12:10 schrieb Natalie Hauck:
> Hi Scip-Team,
> I have a short question: When SCIP displays the problem and optimization
> statistics and there is no value ( - ) for the First LP Value:
>    - Is it right that the LP Value is the same than the Optimal Value?
> Thanks for your help :)!
> Best regards,
> Natalie

Jakob Witzig

Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB)

Division Mathematical Optimization and Scientific Information
Research Group Mathematical Optimization Methods

Takustrasse 7
14195 Berlin

Tel. : +49 (0)30 84185-416
Fax  : +49 (0)30 84185-269