[SCIP] LP of current node is invalid

Jose L. Walteros jl.walteros at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:47:30 CET 2016

Hi all,

I am currently testing a Branch and Price algorithm I coded. In one of the tests I am getting the warning:

WARNING: pricing has been interrupted -- LP of current node is invalid

The execution continues and the solver returns the correct answer, but it seems something is not quite wright. I’ve tried to identify the possible cause for the warning, but up to now I haven’t been successful. I was hoping you could help me pinpoint the possible source.

The pricing algorithm for my model is not a mathematical formulation, so there is no LP for the pricer. The fact that the warning states that the LP is invalid seems to imply that perhaps the branching rule is making the LP somehow “invalid”.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

—Jose