[SCIP] QCP local Search and RENS

Ahmed Ibrahim Ahmed.Ibrahim at umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 15 06:22:38 CET 2016

Hi Stephan,
Thanks for the clarification. I'm glad I got that clarification from you as it seems that subNLP   was developed by you as the website indicates. Actually after I got your email I started searching for a paper that explains the heuristic but wasn't able to find one. Is there a paper that I could read for that?

Regards,
Ahmed