[SCIP] CPU you selected does not support x86-64 instruction set

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Thu Jan 21 14:43:46 CET 2016

Dear Monia,

if I only always saw errors that are as verbose and comprehensive as
yours, the world would be a better place ;) Go and select a different CPU!

I guess your CPU is 32bit, try to use "make ARCH=x86".

Please consider for future questions like this to also include the make
command you used.

Happy compiling,
Gregor