[SCIP] Fwd: Python interface on Windows OS

Matthias Miltenberger miltenberger at zib.de
Fri Jul 8 17:11:30 CEST 2016

Dear Dago,

unfortunately, installing the Python interface on Windows is not that easy.
Installing it requires to compile the Cython-generated C code and
linking it to the SCIPOpt library. We didn't manage to get this set up
correctly so currently we must say that Windows is not (yet) supported.

We recently externalized the interface to GitHub for easier
collaboration: https://github.com/SCIP-Interfaces/PySCIPOpt

If you find a way to get it to work we would be very happy to accept
your pull request on GitHub! Or at least discuss the issues you encountered.

all the best
Matthias