[SCIP] How to make scip mex files

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Tue Jun 21 11:47:24 CEST 2016

Hi,

The Matlab interface delivered in the /interfaces directory of the SCIP
distribution has unfortunately not been maintained for a while, so I
cannot guarantee whether it is still working.  We are planning to
redesign it, but currently I am afraid we cannot help you with this.

Have you seen or considered using the OPTI Toolbox?  It is a very
convenient Matlab extension that interfaces to SCIP:

http://www.i2c2.aut.ac.nz/Wiki/OPTI/

Maybe this is a solution for you.

Best,
Ambros