[SCIP] Unable to install on a server.

Apurv Shukla apurv3894 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:48:26 CEST 2016

Dear SCIP Community
I am facing trouble installing SCIP in my local account at a server for
which I do not have administrative privileges. The server initially lacked
ZLIB, GMP and Readline libraries, which were installed by the
administrator. Although upon executing the make command the makefile is
able to include the header file corresponding to these libraries, it is
unable to generate the SCIP binary since it is not able to link these
libraries. I had also installed these libraries locally but SCIP wasn't
able to detect them and couldn't include them as a header. Could you please
suggest me what can be done in order to properly link the libraries?

Apurv Shukla
IIT Kharagpur