[SCIP] Unable to install on a server.

Matthias Miltenberger miltenberger at zib.de
Wed Jun 22 12:06:00 CEST 2016

Dear Apurv Shukla,

you may either compile SCIP without support for Readline, ZLIB and GMP:
     make READLINE=false ZLIB=false GMP=false

or you adapt your environment variables LD_LIBRARY_PATH and LIBRARY_PATH
to also point to your custom/local installations of the libraries.
     export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<path/to/readline>:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
     export LIBRARY_PATH=<path/to/readline>:$LIBRARY_PATH
     etc.

all the best
Matthias