[SCIP] SCIP JNI - JNIKnapsack example fails to run on an x86 architecture

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Wed Jun 29 18:45:19 CEST 2016

Dear David,

We have definitely run SCIP successfully on an ARM machine with Debian.
 I am pretty sure we have not tested ARM+JNI.

But the JNI in general is a tricky interface.  If there is any way
around it, you should consider it.

Currently, our JNI maintainer is away from keyboard, so you will have to
wait a bit until we can look at the bug.  Please submit it also at

   http://scip.zib.de/bugs.php

Thanks,
Ambros

Ambros Gleixner, Zuse Institute Berlin, http://www.zib.de/gleixner