[SCIP] SCIP and SoPlex not working in Mac OS X (10.8.5), only ZIMPL is working for both version 3.2.0 and 3..1.1

Jakob Witzig witzig at zib.de
Sun Mar 6 10:40:44 CET 2016

Hi Noli,

if you have not added the location of the SCIP binary to your library
path, you have to execute SCIP with /some_path/your_scip_dir/bin/scip.

Cheers,
Jakob

On 06.03.2016 09:08, Noli Sicad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been compiling OR Open Source software (e.g. GLPK/MathProg and
> CBC Solver) in Mac OS X for many years now. And today, I decide to see
> if I can compile and run SCIP, Soplex and ZIMPL in Mac OS X.
>
> It seems that there is problem of makefile in Soplex and SCIP in Mac OS X.
>
> The "make test" works for both version, however, if you invoke the
> binary of SoPlex and SCIP in the terminal, they are not working.
>
> ZIMPL works in the terminal but not soplex and scip.
>
> I attaching the log file.
>
> The make install, I think fails as well.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards, Noli

Jakob Witzig

Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB)

Division Mathematical Optimization and Scientific Information
Research Group Mathematical Optimization Methods

Takustrasse 7
14195 Berlin

Tel. : +49 (0)30 84185-416
Fax  : +49 (0)30 84185-269