[SCIP] SCIP and SoPlex not working in Mac OS X (10.8.5), only ZIMPL is working for both version 3.2.0 and 3..1.1

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 11:17:41 CET 2016

Hi Jakob,

I open a terminal app and run the scip binary.

This is log and error in scip/bin directory
~~~~~~
bash-3.2$ ls
scip					scip.darwin.x86_64.gnu.opt.spx
scip-3.2.1.darwin.x86_64.gnu.opt.spx
bash-3.2$ scip
bash: scip: command not found

I did the same in the Soplex
~~~~~~
Nolis-MacBook-Pro:bin nsicad$ bash
bash-3.2$ ls
soplex					soplex.darwin.x86_64.gnu.opt
soplex-2.2.1.darwin.x86_64.gnu.opt
bash-3.2$ soplex
bash: soplex: command not found
bash-3.2$
~~~~~~~~~

I did the same in the zimpl bin directory
~~~~~~~~~
Nolis-MacBook-Pro:bin nsicad$ bash
bash-3.2$ ls
zimpl
zimpl-3.3.3.darwin.x86_64.gnu.normal.opt
zimpl.darwin.x86_64.gnu.opt
bash-3.2$ zimpl
usage: zimpl [options] file ...
bash-3.2$ zimpl -h
* Zuse Institute Mathematical Programming Language *
* Release 3.3.0 Copyright (C)2012 by Thorsten Koch *
*   This is free software and you are welcome to   *
*     redistribute it under certain conditions     *
*      ZIMPL comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY     *

usage: zimpl [options] file ...

  -b             enable bison debugging output.
  -D name=value  assign value to parameter name.
  -f             enable flex debugging output.
.
.
~~~~~~~

As you can see the zimpl is working but not the scip and soplex.

Noli