[SCIP] SCIP and SoPlex not working in Mac OS X (10.8.5), only ZIMPL is working for both version 3.2.0 and 3..1.1

Jakob Witzig witzig at zib.de
Sun Mar 6 11:30:54 CET 2016

Hi Noli,

have you tried to execute soplex.darvin.* ? Please check with 'ls -l' to
which binary scip and soplex is linked, resp.

Cheers,
Jakob

--
Jakob Witzig

Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB)

Division Mathematical Optimization and Scientific Information
Research Group Mathematical Optimization Methods

Takustrasse 7
14195 Berlin

Tel. : +49 (0)30 84185-416
Fax  : +49 (0)30 84185-269