[SCIP] Test Set

Nick Michael nm852 at york.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 18:13:13 CEST 2016

Thanks for the replies!

Thanks for confirming this. My .set files look as such:
"""
limits/time = XXX
presolving/abortfac = XXX
presolving/maxrestarts = XXX
presolving/maxrounds = XXX
separating/maxcutsroot = XXX
separating/maxroundsroot = XXX
separating/minefficacyroot = XXX
separating/minorthoroot = XXX
"""

I can see the changes to the .set file in the results directory apart from
the one relating to limits/time - but this has now been explained by Jakob.

It would appear that everything is running as it should then, thanks for
clearing that up!
Nick