[SCIP] Installation Problems: "fmemopen" was not declared in this scope

Daniel Völz daniel.voelz at uni-bayreuth.de
Thu May 12 11:38:48 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I am very glad to be finally part of the scip-community.  I started
using SCIP on a mac and it worked fine. However,I struggle to install
SCIP on a windows-7-device by using cygwin. When running make in the
scipoptsuite-x-y-z directory I get the error:

/"fmemopen" was not declared in this scope/

/tmpStream = fmemopen(tmpString, 63, "w");/

I already searched the internet for help, but I didn't find any useful
hints.

Can somebody help me with my issue, please?

Kind Regards

Daniel

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Daniel Völz (M. Sc.)

- Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter -

Universität Bayreuth
Lehrstuhl für Betriebswirtschaftliche Steuerlehre (BWL II)
Prof. Dr. Sebastian Schanz StB
95440 Bayreuth

www.steuern.uni-bayreuth.de
Telefon: 0921 / 55 - 6204