[SCIP] Error: "scip-3.2.1.linux.x86_64.gnu.opt.spx" not found.

Daniel Völz daniel.voelz at uni-bayreuth.de
Thu May 19 12:11:15 CEST 2016

Hi at all!

I have a (hopefully) last issue for the scip installation:

I installed Scip on an ubuntu system and it says "build complete".
However, when I run make test it reports that
scip-3.2.1.linux.x86_64.gnu.opt.spx was not found in the binary-folder.
I checked the folder and I saw that the two links (scip and
scip.linux.x86_64.gnu.opt.spx) are  incorrect since the target-file does
not exist. I aswell checked the folders of soplex and zimpl, but here
the links seem to work fine.

Does anybody know where I can get scip-3.2.1.linux.x86_64.gnu.opt.spx
and how to fix my issue?

Thanks!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Daniel Völz (M. Sc.)

- Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter -

Universität Bayreuth
Lehrstuhl für Betriebswirtschaftliche Steuerlehre (BWL II)
Prof. Dr. Sebastian Schanz StB
95440 Bayreuth

www.steuern.uni-bayreuth.de
Telefon: 0921 / 55 - 6204