[SCIP] Error: "scip-3.2.1.linux.x86_64.gnu.opt.spx" not found.

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Fri May 20 12:26:46 CEST 2016

Dear Daniel,

the Makefile of the SCIP Opt Suite (which I assume you are using) can be
quite cynical when it comes to build errors, i.e., there may be
scenarios where it doesn't terminate directly after build fails.
Since you already checked the existence of the zimpl and soplex
binaries, you can change into the SCIP directory and try to compile
using 'make' (and maybe additional flags that you set).

If you encounter any strange behavior for which there is no remedy in
the Makefile/Installation section of the SCIP documentation, just send
me an email.

Best regards,
Gregor