[SCIP] Compiling scip with msys on Win10

Andreas Linß uk007796 at student.uni-kassel.de
Wed Nov 16 19:46:29 CET 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,
I want to compile SCIP on Windows 10 using Mingw and Msys. I did all
the Steps including:
-installing zlib, pcre (perl) and gmp. Using "make", the Installation
runs but stops with an error:
--> compiling obj/O.mingwx86.gnu.opt/lib/scip/reader_zpl.o
src/scip/reader_zpl.c:42:24: schwerwiegender Fehler: zimpl/bool.h no
such file or directory
Kmpilierung beendet.
make[1]: *** [obj./O.mingw.x86.gnu.opt/lib/scip/reader_zpl.o] Error 1
make: ** [makesciplibfile] Error 2

I read the comments in the mailing list and checked, that I am using a
newer Version of gcc and not the gcc of msys. I have also read, that I
have to copy a file, called bool.h somewhere and include it, but I do
not have any idea, how to do that.
Can you explain, how to solve this problem?

Nice regards: Andreas Linß