[SCIP] Compiling scip with msys on Win10

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Wed Nov 16 20:34:25 CET 2016

Dear Andreas,

did you compile ZIMPL already? It seems that you did not put a symbolic
link pointing to the source directory of ZIMPL. Execute 'make links' and
SCIP will ask you for the location of the source directory.

If you don't need ZIMPL you could also disable it via 'ZIMPL=false' in
the make command.

Regards,
Benjamin