[SCIP] VRP Example

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Wed Feb 8 14:13:39 CET 2017

Dear Nicola,

SCIP has template files called branch_xyz.c and cons_xyz.c as well as
header files of the same name in the C-source directory src/scip. These
provide the callback skeleton for including these plugin types.

More information on how to implement custom plugins can be found in our
HowTo section http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/index.php#HOWTOADD of the
doxygen documentation.

Cheers,
Gregor