[SCIP] Compile scip as standalone so I can use it in another machine

Cristiano Arbex crisarbex at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:47:56 CET 2017

Hi,

I have successfully compield SCIP with IPOPT on my own personal laptop
(Ubuntu 14.04).

Is there a way, however, to compile SCIP as a single standalone executable
file containing everything, all libraries? One that I can copy to another
Ubuntu computer? Reason I'm asking is because I do not have root
permissions in this other computer, and I can't, for instance, install flex
which is required by ZIMPL.

So ideally I would compile SCIP, copy the executable to this other computer
and run it there. Is that possible?

Thank you very much,
Cristiano