[SCIP] Compile scip as standalone so I can use it in another machine

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Tue Feb 28 09:36:03 CET 2017

Hey Cristiano,

simply copying an executable from one linux to another (different system
gcc and libs) is nothing I can recommend.

Here is our secret: The binaries on the web page are completely static
thanks to

make  USRLDFLAGS=-static READLINE=false

Somehow, READLINE must be disabled for static linking.

Happy making,
Gregor