[SCIP] Getting All Feasible Solutions Programmatically (cons_countsols)

Jakob Witzig witzig at zib.de
Thu Jan 26 12:20:08 CET 2017

Hi Samuel,

writeExpandedSolutions() is an internal method and you not try to call
this method from somewhere else. Getting all (expanded) solutions is
only possible via the interactive shell.

What is the issue with SCIPgetCountedSparseSols()?

Cheers,
Jakob

Am 26.01.2017 um 12:09 schrieb Samuel Jiménez Gil:
> Hi,
> I am trying to implement a countsols module programmatically but after
> spending several days trying different things and reading former emails
> on this topic, I am unable to call or reuse the code of
> writeExpandedSolutions() once I get the SPARSE solutions from
> SCIPgetCountedSparseSols().
>
> So I was wondering what can I do to get this sorted out or if you have
> already a piece of code which integrates this issue.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> --
>
> Samuel Jiménez Gil.
> Ph.D. Student
> Real-Time Systems Group, Department of Computer Science
> University of York
> Heslington
> York, UK
> YO10 5GH
>
>  Email disclaimer: http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm

Jakob Witzig

Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB)

Division Mathematical Optimization and Scientific Information
Research Group Mathematical Optimization Methods

Takustrasse 7
14195 Berlin

Tel. : +49 (0)30 84185-416
Fax  : +49 (0)30 84185-269