[SCIP] Getting All Feasible Solutions Programmatically (cons_countsols)

Jakob Witzig witzig at zib.de
Thu Jan 26 14:27:01 CET 2017

Hi James,

> I don't agree with Jakob that it is impossible to expand the solutions
> if not using the interactive shell.

To be more precise: There exists no public method you can call. Sure,
you can do implement it by your own but this is always possible ;-)

You already mentioned two methods and using them will definitely work.
Maybe you can also try to re-transform the solution into the original
space, i.e., SCIPretransformSol().

Cheers,
Jakob

Fax  : +49 (0)30 84185-269