[SCIP] Missing header files after install

André L. Maravilha maravilha.andreluiz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 22:10:45 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'm a Ph.D. student in Electrical Engineering at Universidade Federal de
Minas Gerais (UFMG, Brazil). My research focuses on the development of MIP
heuristics and I'm using SCIP 4.0.0.

After compiling and installing SCIP (using "make" and "make install", with
all parameters that are needed), I noticed that the files "objscip.h" and
"objscipdefplugins.h" (among others) were not copied to the directory where
SCIP was installed. Thus, my project always need to refer to SCIP source
folder to be able to compile. Is that the expected behavior or is that bug
in the installation process?

SCIP's documentation does not contain anything about this issue. Then, it
leads us to assume that all header files in the folder "src" of SCIP's
source code will be copied to the installation directory.

--
André L. Maravilha
Operations Research and Complex Systems Laboratory, ORCS Lab