[SCIP] Missing header files after install

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Thu Jun 22 02:29:59 CEST 2017

Dear André,

thank you for the information, I am sorry for your troubles. Our entire
build system is currently under revision, anyway, and your feedback is
very welcome. Seemingly, only few people use the "make install" target
of SCIP. For you, it is safe to copy the missing headers manually.

Best regards,
Gregor