[SCIP] Restart SCIP

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Fri Mar 3 17:49:11 CET 2017

Dear Samuel,

after you called SCIPsolve() you need to free the transformed problem
via SCIPfreeTransform(). Afterwards you can add new constraints as you
have done it before with SCIPaddCons(), and removing existing ones with
SCIPdelCons().

Note that SCIP checks whether some of the previously found feasible
solutions are still feasible for the new problem. This requires that you
don't create your problem from scratch (i.e. calling SCIPfree() and then
SCIPcreate() again), but rather use the functions mentioned above.

Regards,
Benjamin