[SCIP] Setting up SCIP on Windows

Matthias Miltenberger miltenberger at zib.de
Mon May 1 20:34:41 CEST 2017

Dear Martin,

before writing to the SCIP mailing list, you need to subscribe to it.
You can do that here:
Please send your mail again afterwards.

One thing you might want to try right away is to install SCIP using the
Ubuntu Bash on Windows 10. Works flawless on my Windows machine.

cheers
Matthias

--

Matthias Miltenberger