[SCIP] Get cut information each time a cut is generated

Ziye Tang ziyet at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 2 03:33:08 CEST 2017

Hi I'd like SCIP to perform the following task:

each time a cut is generated which helps to get a significant increase in
dual bound, I'd like the program to print out the cut type. Similarly for
heuristics applied to my problem.

Should I modify the existing separator plugin, or should I add my own
callbacks. I've used C for some time but still new to writing callbacks (if
needed in my task). Could you please give me some guidelines in
implementing the above functionality? Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Ziye