[SCIP] Get cut information each time a cut is generated

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Tue May 2 08:14:28 CEST 2017

Dear Ziye,

you can add an event handler that catches the SCIP_EVENTTYPE_ROWADDEDLP
event and then prints the information of the cut in the
SCIP_DECL_EVENTEXEC callback. Here

	http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/EVENT.php

you can find a guideline of how to write such an event handler. Please
also have a look at the scip/examples/Eventhdlr directory of SCIP, which
contains two different event handler examples. The first one catches the
event SCIP_EVENTTYPE_BESTSOLFOUND and the second one writes primal and
dual bounds for all open nodes into a file.

You can write me a pm if you need more help in writing your event handler.

Regards,
Benny