[SCIP] How to display values of parameters set in *.set file

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Tue May 30 08:02:13 CEST 2017

Dear Vladimir,

you could enter

	set nodeselection

and then verify that the line of childsel ends with [p]. Alternatively,
after setting different parameters it is possible to write all changed
parameters (i.e., different from their default value) into a file via

	set diffsave diff.set

and then quickly check which settings have been changed. Note that if
your settings file contains an unknown parameter, then SCIP will print a
warning message:

	WARNING: unknown parameter <...>

Cheers,
Benny