[SCIP] problem with objective value

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Tue May 30 08:28:42 CEST 2017

Dear Sakib,

how large is the difference between what you expect and what SCIP is
returning? Note that SCIP is using feasibility tolerances for deciding
whether a constraint is satisfied or not. This could cause a difference
in the order of 10^-6.

It would be nice if you could send me your python model, in case your
objective values differ quite a lot.

Cheers,
Benny