[SCIP] Reader problem with SCIP-Jack

Peter Midford peter.midford at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 22:54:41 CET 2017

Hi,
     I am trying out SCIP-Jack on with some simple data before I tackle a
Steiner Arborescence problem.  For my test case, I've started with the
example STP file in the 'Description of the STP Data Format' (
http://steinlib.zib.de/format.php).  I created the test file as written
except for the coordinates section (which isn't relevant for an SAP
problem).  As written the example parses fine, but if I try to change the
Edges to Arcs by including an 'Arcs' field in the Graph section, the STP
reader complains that graph.arcs is an unknown keyword and hangs without
returning the SCIP prompt. If I specify arcs rather than edges in the
graph's list (e.g., A 1 2 1), it reports 7 nodes, 18 edges and then
segfaults. So is this a bug or is there another way to specify that the
initial graph contains arcs rather then edges?

Thanks,

Peter Midford