[SCIP] scip_check only for integral solutions

Michael Kahr m.kahr at univie.ac.at
Fri Sep 29 10:24:25 CEST 2017

Hello,

it seems that I made a beginner mistake. The decision variable values in
"scip_check" are indeed integral if checkpriority is set to a value
below zero. However, I did not pass the solution object properly to the
feasibility-checker, which was the reason for the fractional values.
Hence, this problem is solved.

Best, mk