[SCIP] Integrating functions from other source codes

André Filipe Lanca Serrano andre.serrano at tuhh.de
Mon Apr 16 17:55:38 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I'm a master student in TUHH and I'm currently using SCIP for my
thesis. The main implementation task of my thesis is to integrate a
meta-heuristic already coded in C++ and ready to be used in the SCIP
branch-and-bound process to enhance the solution process of my
problem. My question is:

How can I call the functions from the meta-heuristic files?

I'm not sure if this information can be useful but I'm using Matlab to
load my data and then to compile and run SCIP in Visual Studio using
MEX functions. I have already set all the necessary headers in SCIP
and Matlab.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
André