[SCIP] Integrating functions from other source codes

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Tue Apr 17 18:06:45 CEST 2018

Dear Andre,

I answered your question on Stack Overflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49861591/integrating-functions-from-other-source-codes-in-scip/49882724#49882724>.
If you have follow-up questions, please post them /either/ to this
mailing list (~300 watchers) /or/ to Stack Overflow, but not both. All
people involved in the project are notified about Stack Overflow
questions, anyway.

Good luck with your implementation,
Gregor