[SCIP] Example Branch-Cut-and-Price

Matheus Ota matheusota at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:12:26 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I was wondering if you have a example (like the ones for Branch-and-Cut and
Branch-and-Price) for using SCIP as a framework for doing
Branch-Cut-and-Price. Or maybe some guidelines of how to do so (can I just
follow the Branch-and-Cut example and then the Branch-and-Price example?).

>From what I understood, GCG use generic cutting and pricing routines to
solve de MIP, and since I want to solve the CVRP with specific cutting and
pricing routines, I believe I should implement these by hand using SCIP.

Thanks,
Matheus