[SCIP] Example Branch-Cut-and-Price

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Mon Apr 23 18:09:48 CEST 2018

Dear Matheus,

unfortunately, there is no branch-cut-and-price example in SCIP. A good
start would be the Binpacking branch-and-price example that uses the
Ryan/Foster branching rule.

When targeting for a branch-cut-and-price, you will need to write your
own constraint handler that takes care of the separation part. You need
to keep track of the generated rows (or linear constraints) and take
their dual multipliers into account when solving the pricing problem.

I scanned through the questions of the SCIP mailing list and found these
conversations

    - http://listserv.zib.de/pipermail/scip/2017-January/002966.html
    - http://listserv.zib.de/pipermail/scip/2015-August/002518.html

which might be relevant for you.