[SCIP] Too long solving time

Yu Chen cheyu at chalmers.se
Fri Aug 17 12:35:45 CEST 2018

Hi Matthias

Thanks for your help!

Currently I cannot change my model.

Besides, the reason why I enforced 1e-10 is that I got another problem before. At that time, the feasible solution was actually not constrained by my model. For example there was an equation ‘x+y=0’, but the solution showed ‘x=1e-6’ and ‘y=0’, and I was suggested to use very low tolerance and then I got like ‘x=1e-6’ ‘y=-1e-6’.

Considering this, do you think I can adjust some parameters to save time when running SoPlex instead of changing the model?

Best regards
Yu

Sent from my phone. Excuse the brevity.